15 Years With USANA

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Enjoy this awesome video of USANA's 15 years of milestones.



Collette Larsen
http://www.larsenglobal.com
collette@collettelarsen.com
USANA's Top Earner and 10-Star Diamond Director
(800) 238-9679

2 comments:

Kami Mcrary 10/24/2010 3:34 PM  

I was more than happy to find this site. I wished to thank you for this great post 15 Years With USANA — Larsen Global! I definitely enjoyed each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new articles you write.

Augustine Seibers 10/25/2010 1:53 AM  

I was very pleased to find this website. I wished to thank you for this great article 15 Years With USANA — Larsen Global! I definitely loved every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you publish.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

The Larsen Global USANA blog strives to support and train associates within USANA, and the network marketing industry as a whole. Larsen Global is the business name for the partnership of Collette Larsen and Zachary Ross, Ten Star Diamond Directors, and the most successful distributorship in the history of USANA.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP