Welcome

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Welcome to the Larsen Global Blog. I am new to this whole blogging thing, but I think it will be an ideal resource to share business tips and ideas, my USANA experiences, and information that I hope will be useful to other USANA distributors or anyone interested in USANA.

Collette Larsen
http://www.larsenglobal.com
collette@collettelarsen.com
USANA's First and Only 8-Star Diamond Director
(800) 238-9679

1 comments:

Ed 6/07/2006 5:00 PM  

Collette, You are doing just fine in this new blog! This is a very nice thing and we should use it fully! Can't wait to see you at convention!

Love,

~ Ed & Kathy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

The Larsen Global USANA blog strives to support and train associates within USANA, and the network marketing industry as a whole. Larsen Global is the business name for the partnership of Collette Larsen and Zachary Ross, Ten Star Diamond Directors, and the most successful distributorship in the history of USANA.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP