Welcome
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Welcome to the Larsen Global Blog. I am new to this whole blogging thing, but I think it will be an ideal resource to share business tips and ideas, my USANA experiences, and information that I hope will be useful to other USANA distributors or anyone interested in USANA.
Collette Larsen
http://www.larsenglobal.com
collette@collettelarsen.com
USANA's First and Only 8-Star Diamond Director
(800) 238-9679







6 comments:
Collette, You are doing just fine in this new blog! This is a very nice thing and we should use it fully! Can't wait to see you at convention!Love,~ Ed & Kathy
I am so happy to have the example that you have set in this business. God has raised you up because you raise Him up. I want His name to be praised in my dealings with this business. He owns the cattle on a thousand hills.
How are you friend, thats a nice website of yours, I hope are interested in free gadgetsand free Iphone apps, good bye!
This is such an ideal useful resource that you are providing and also you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that perceive the value of providing a high quality useful resource for free. Good job!
Thanks for another nice article. I wish to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article Welcome — Larsen Global. I'm hoping for more from you sooner or later as well.
Reading this post Welcome — Larsen Global reminds me of my old roommate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Thank you for the information you publish.
Post a Comment