LET THE HEALING BEGIN

Friday, August 11, 2006

Just an hour south of my home in beautiful San Diego lies Shangri-La...otherwise known as Sanoviv. Having just returned from another transformational week at Sanoviv, I once again feel a renewed sense of serenity and well-being that defies description. But...I'll try!

The healing begins as you drive through the massive gates and look up at the sparkling white towers. It's as if there's a dial on all the body's senses and suddenly that dial is turned to a higher frequency. Colors are more vivid - the grass is a deeper green, the flowers vibrate with color, the ocean seems more vast and a deeper, shimmering blue.

There is a unique energy at Sanoviv. I heard years ago when Dr. Wentz purchased the Levi Strauss mansion he learned it had been built on a specific convergence of latitude and longitude that radiated a healing energy found nowhere else in the world. Honestly, I don't know if that is true or not but when I stood on our private seventh story balcony and watched two dolphins glide through the waves just beyond the cliff, I felt something stir deep within the center of my being.

I love to explain the meaning of USANA - a Greek-Latin derivative that literally means "True Health." Not surprisingly, the name of Dr. Wentz' innovative medical institute in Baja, Mexico is Sanoviv - meaning "Healthy Life." Life in this sense is the whole of life...body, mind and spirit. Your whole being is treated at Sanoviv and the approach is unparalleled and like nothing I have ever seen in the medical community. Sanoviv combines cutting-edge diagnostics, education, nutrition, detoxification, psychological counseling and meditation, medical treatments, exercise and (my favorite) indulgent spa treatments.

I often explain the importance of having a "why" when building a USANA business. Personally, a compelling "why" for continuing to build my business is having the financial means to spend a couple weeks each year at Sanoviv with my daughter, Sharlie. Sanoviv is for everyone...those who are healthy and simply want to stay that way or for individuals who are seeking medical treatment for a specific disease from a highly experienced, internationally trained group of physicians.

Please take a few minutes to check out the Sanoviv website: www.sanoviv.com. I believe you will quickly recognize the same unrelenting attention to detail in every aspect of Sanoviv that we have come to expect from USANA. Indeed, Dr. Wentz' vision has expanded and is breathtakingly apparent at Sanoviv.

Warmly,

Collette Larsen
http://www.larsenglobal.com
collette@collettelarsen.com
USANA's First and Only 8-Star Diamond Director
(800) 238-9679

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8/11/2006 2:29 PM  

I've checked the Sanoviv website, your video CF testimonial, photo gallery and virtual tour: indeed it's looking as an incredible vortex of unique great energy, complete healing and highest medical service, spirituality, an Oasis of True Healthy Life, another masterpiece signed by Dr. Wentz! I can't wait to visit San Diego and Sanoviv, in this lifetime...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

The Larsen Global USANA blog strives to support and train associates within USANA, and the network marketing industry as a whole. Larsen Global is the business name for the partnership of Collette Larsen and Zachary Ross, Ten Star Diamond Directors, and the most successful distributorship in the history of USANA.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP