More Credibility for USANA

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WTA Tour Signs On With Vitamin Supplier

Published: August 23, 2006
The WTA Tour has entered into an agreement with Usana Health Sciences to provide athletes with nutritional supplements to conform to the Tour’s antidoping policy.

Read the article here (requires registration).

3 comments:

Sandu,  8/24/2006 10:08 AM  

Dax,
you are an active participant of triathlons in San Diego including two half Ironman races; how did USANA nutrition help you to keep a competitive edge? I'm just curious how much was helpful with your effort capacity endurance, recuperation, asurance of steady effort, etc. Thanks in advance for sharing with us.

Reena Dool 10/24/2010 5:08 PM  

Sources like the one you talked about here shall be very helpful to me! I'll put up a hyperlink to this web page http://joinlarsenglobal.com/2006/08/23/more-credibility-for-usana on my blog. I am positive my visitors will discover that very useful. Thanks for sharing!

Gwyn Geathers 10/25/2010 1:43 AM  

Resources like the one you talked about right here might be very helpful to me! I'll publish a link to this page http://joinlarsenglobal.com/2006/08/23/more-credibility-for-usana on my blog. I'm sure my guests will find that very valuable. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

The Larsen Global USANA blog strives to support and train associates within USANA, and the network marketing industry as a whole. Larsen Global is the business name for the partnership of Collette Larsen and Zachary Ross, Ten Star Diamond Directors, and the most successful distributorship in the history of USANA.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP