Building Belief

Monday, July 31, 2006

Belief comes with time and experience. There is a way, however, to accelerate the process. The more quickly your belief grows, and the stronger your belief is, the more successful you will be in building a dynamic USANA organization.

If you find your belief waning, the following assignments will help move your belief in the right direction:

Belief in the Network Marketing Industry:

  • Subscribe to Networking Times. Each issue is packed with belief-building articles from networkers around the globe. Visit www.networkingtimes.com or call toll-free: 866-343-4005 or international: 818-727-2000.
  • Read, read, read. There are countless books on our industry. There is always a recommended reading list in Networking Times. I try to read one of the selections on a monthly basis.
  • Attend live webinars. Again, I check out the free live webinar schedule in Networking Times. Some of the best in the industry will train you for free.
Belief in USANA Health Sciences:
  • Become a product of the product. Use all the USANA products - the micronutrients, the macronutrients and the Sensé skin care line every single day.
  • Attend the annual International Convention! No excuses. This is a must. While in Salt Lake City, tour the USANA corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. Also, attend Regionals, Health & Freedom meetings, and any other events where USANA associates gather together.
  • Make certain LifeMasters is on your autoship. It's 95 cents a month and filled with a wealth of information. I personally listen to LifeMasters three times per week and I listen to each CD at least three times.
Belief in Self:
  • Read "Think and Grow Rich" - the classic by Napoleon Hill.
  • Participate in personal growth experiences - seminars, volunteerism, etc.
  • Watch "The Secret." It can be viewed online or ordered at www.thesecret.tv.
Collette Larsen
http://www.larsenglobal.com
collette@collettelarsen.com
USANA's First and Only 8-Star Diamond Director
(800) 238-9679

1 comments:

Weston Morimoto 10/24/2010 2:52 PM  

Building Belief — Larsen Global was a fairly good article. I just found your blog and needed to say that I have actually loved reading your weblog posts. Any way I'll be getting your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

The Larsen Global USANA blog strives to support and train associates within USANA, and the network marketing industry as a whole. Larsen Global is the business name for the partnership of Collette Larsen and Zachary Ross, Ten Star Diamond Directors, and the most successful distributorship in the history of USANA.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP