Secrets to an Abundant Life

Monday, July 24, 2006

I would like to share with you five specific things I’ve done that have enabled me to live what I consider to be an abundant life. Remember, these are my beliefs and values, things I’ve actually done. They might be applicable to you and they might not. You decide.

Collette’s Secrets to an Abundant Life

  1. Figure out a way to exchange something of value for lots of dollars. Is this a no-brainer for all of you? Good.
  2. Tithe. It’s an ancient spiritual tradition and an irrefutable law of the Universe. Give a percentage of your increase to your church, your mosque, your synagogue or some other spiritual foundation. I’ve been taught that we shouldn’t pay tithing in expectation of receiving blessings. But I don’t necessarily agree. I enjoy giving but I also like the “and ye shall receive” part of that equasion. I pay tithing because I’m so incredibly grateful for all I have. I also live in expectation of blessings and guess what, they come – often quickly and dramatically.
  3. Give. This is different from tithing but tithing was not yours to begin with. This is your charity. The cause that calls to your heart – and the percent is up to you. When I started my USANA business I made a promise to myself and my Silent Partner that I would give a percentage of what I earned to charity – and that no matter how successful I became I’d never lower the percentage. The dividends I’ve received on that promise have been remarkable.
  4. Save. Again, the percentage is up to you. Just keep in mind that setting money aside in savings rather than spending it on something you want right now does not diminish your abundance, it increases it.
  5. Live with Love. Live each day as though you don’t know how long you’ve got. My beautiful daughter, Sharlie, teaches me this every single day of her life. Listen to beautiful music, light candles, put bubbles in your bath, read stories to your grandchildren, sit in a swing, plant flowers, write love notes. You decide. Whatever it is that sings to your soul and fills you with a sense of serenity. Just do something you love every day.
May each of you be blessed with abundance!

Collette Larsen
http://www.larsenglobal.com
collette@collettelarsen.com
USANA's First and Only 8-Star Diamond Director
(800) 238-9679

3 comments:

Sharon Aspinall,  8/01/2006 9:13 PM  

Thank you Collette for sharing your secrets to an Abundant Life. I too believe that by giving I can receive, and like you I have a strong belief in the law of tithing. I know that everything I have in this life, has been given to me as a blessing, and although it has not been a life of luxury, recently I have felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude take place in my life and a burning desire to give back in some way. When I learned of USANA, I felt a sense of direction come back into my life and I felt with this, my DREAM of making a difference in the world could now become a REALITY. It is good to know that amongst the chaos and the business of life, there are those willing to go the extra mile and use their success for good in the world. This is the foundation of my WHY for joining USANA. I see an amazing opportunity to do much with what I will recieve with this company. Thank you for inspiring me to persist in the business especially when I feel defeated, to hold on to my DREAMS of helping others for that is my driving force, and most importantly to continue to hold on to my personal values and never forgetting who I am.Thank you.

SanduC,  8/08/2006 6:01 AM  

All my financial life changed when I started the tithing on my gross income. Very powerful!

Flo Gancio 10/24/2010 4:21 PM  

I love the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite positive I'll learn plenty of new stuff here!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

The Larsen Global USANA blog strives to support and train associates within USANA, and the network marketing industry as a whole. Larsen Global is the business name for the partnership of Collette Larsen and Zachary Ross, Ten Star Diamond Directors, and the most successful distributorship in the history of USANA.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP